hey what a surprise! only me and some guest again this day
Printable View
hey what a surprise! only me and some guest again this day
yea it's so dead in here some days. i was a guest all day friday cause i never logged in here at my new job, but i am now. they have me restricted from some of the sites i visit... at least they didn't block this one!!
pretty much why I'm hardly ever around anymore. this joint can be a real snoozefest.
hey chaser
hey s-mart, good to see ya
Last !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
i'm here i'm here, well for now anyway! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Im here when I can..work and other thigns take my time [img]smile.gif[/img]
I read this and thought, "What the fuck is Chaser talking about?" "Does he have guest over and they are just watching him type on his computer?" [img]confused.gif[/img]
Then my dimwitted brain put it all together.
I'm an invisible for some reason I've never bothered to look into. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
yeah everyone needs to check that so they dont apprea as those cold, heartless, "better than you are" people that like to hide as guest!